Cisco Packet Tracer 8.1.0 helps you develop real skills by allowing you to visualize and simulate networks. This virtual lab allows you to interact with networking, IoT, and cybersecurity skills without any hardware. Packet Tracer can be used as an interactive learning environment to support courses, distance education, professional training, planning work or for fun.
Who uses Packet Tracker?
- Students explore careers in networking and technology
- Students of IoT, Networking, and Cybersecurity
- Engineers, educators, and trainers
- Distance learning and teaching
Use it to
- Simple and complex network construction
- Visualize the revolution as it happens
- Virtual lab to practice racking, stacking and cabling.
- Python code or network automation can be used to integrate IoT devices.
High-speed download link
Cisco Packet Tracer Full
Veryfiles | Fshare | Google Drive
(You can download Veryfiles the high-speed links)
Other Related software: Paragon Hard Disk Manager
Installation instructions and activation instructions of Cisco Packet Tracer 8.1.0
Install the software by extracting it.
After installation, exit the program.
The Patched File will be copied to the Software Installation folder.
Click Patch and run the file with “Run As Administrator” permission.