DLC Boot 2019 is the newest version of, the software that creates USB Boot, to rescue PCs and Laptops. It is a multi-functional boot program, which can backup and restore operating systems, check hardware, update drivers, and integrate Combination anti-virus, among other functions…
Boot 2019 DLC allows users to select NTFS, NTFS (UEFI), or FAT32 when creating a Boot. Users can also choose Boot Loaders as SysLinux, and Grub4Dos or add a more flexible UEFI booting interface.
Boot 2019 version allows you to boot Mini Windows XP and 10 from Hiren’s Boot 152, optimize Mini Windows XP from Hiren Boot 15.2, and add Boot from LAN or Android devices.
DLC Boot 2019, will help you to create a USB Boot in accordance with UEFI standards, format stubborn USB types, and lock the USB when necessary. DLC Boot 2019. supports data recovery, hard drive partitioning, hardware check, and error correction.
DLC boot 2019 integrates antivirus software, application removal, hard disk defragmentation, and Registry error correction…. utilities for burning CDs, compressing files, listening to music or watching movies, merging, cutting music, editing rare errors, hard drive freezing, pdf file pass-break, WinRAR and Windows pass-break.
DLC Boot 2019:
Create USB Boot to boot your system
– Fix hard drive errors and recover data with these tools
– Update drivers, backup operating systems
– Antivirus software
– Integrate certain office tools.
Download link for high speed
DLC Boot 2019 Full
You can download this link at high-speed at Veryfiles
Create USB BOOT with DLC Boot 2019 quickly
Connect the USB after downloading the DLC Boot file and extracting it with Winrar
Step 1. Right-click on DLCBoot.exe and select Run As Administrator.
Step 2. Click the + icon to add the rescue toolkit to the hard drive. If you wish to create a USB boot, click the USB icon.
Step 3. Repeat the steps below in order:
- Choose the USB that you wish to boot.
- Choose from the boot kernel section. You have two basic boot kernels, Grub4DOS and SysLinux. Here I’ll choose SYLinux because the author says it has a better interface.
Step 5: Select the USB Boot type you want to create in the Boot Type.
- Normal Create USB Boot in the normal way. That is, only one partition is created on the USB. This partition contains both your data as well as the boot file.
- Hide Create a bootable USB with a hidden partition. The USB will be divided into two partitions. One will contain the BOOT file and the other will hold your data. You will have to enter the space required for the hidden boot part. (Note: This hidden boot partition has to be larger than the size of the DLC boot file.)
The DLC Boot file is about 3.2GB. I’ll leave this at 3500MB. You should leave 1-2 GB of space if your USB is large. This will allow you to add more Modules later.
In the USB format DLC boot partition section, you will need to set the following values:
You can create a USB boot without having to reformat the USB. This means that all the data on the USB will be retained after the creation.
- NTFS: This option will allow USB BOOT to boot on the UEFI standard but files larger than 3.7GB can be included.
- FAT32: This option will boot USB BOOT using UEFI, but files larger than 3.7 GB are not allowed. Because I have chosen to create a USB boot with a hidden partition, the hidden BOOT portion also does not need to store large files. The DATA partition remains formatted as NTFS so you can continue to save files larger than 3.7 GB.
- NTFS: You will have this option when creating a USB BOOT of the normal type. This option allows you to boot a computer with standard UEFI and store files up to 3.7GB. If you want to create a Normal USB drive, this is the option you should choose.
Click the Create boot button after the setup has been completed to start.
Step 5: Click Yes in the dialog box to confirm your agreement.
Step 6: Formatting USB in progress. The process of copying important data to the USB USB begins.
Step 8: Once the USB BOOT has been created, you will see a window like this. Click the test boot button to verify that your USB BOOT works.
Related Software: Hiren BootCD 15.2