TransMac 14.5 Full allows you to copy any file type from and to Mac OS X drives which cannot be accessed by Microsoft’s OS. TransMac enables you to manage files, open Mac APFS or HFS formatted drives files and dmg from Windows.
Features of TransMac
- Support reading Apple File System (APFS) volumes.
- Open APFS/HFS/HFS+ Mac drives, flash disks, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray media, HD Floppy Disks, dmgparts, sparse images files, and Sparse Image Files.
- Copy the file onto the Mac’s HFS+ disc and the dmg.
- HFS+ format for Mac.
- You can save and restore images from disks and USB flash drives.
- Create, compress, expand, and split Dmg files.
- Burn ISO and dmg directly to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Read Mac hybrid CDs and multi-level DVDs.
- View partition layout.
Download link for high speed
Transmac 14.5 Full Active
(You can download the high-speed link at Mostfiles)
TransMac 14.4 Full-Active
Veryfiles | Google Drive
SOFTWARE CHALLENGES AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Install the software by extracting it.
- After installation, exit the program.
- Run the file “Patch.exe”, with “Run As Administrator” permission, and activate the software.
- The software will be installed in the folder that contains the additional content (ldr.dll).