Driver Magician 5.7 is a professional solution for backup, restoring, and updating drivers on Windows. It extracts the drivers for all hardware on the system from the hard drive and saves them to the location you choose. When you format, reinstall, or upgrade your operating system you can restore your “saved drivers” just like you would if you were using the original driver disk. Your PC should now be running smoothly with all the necessary hardware drivers after a system restart.
Driver Wizard also has an integrated database with the most recent drivers. It can be updated via the Internet. The mature drivers are more efficient and will increase hardware performance. The built-in database of hardware identification will allow you to quickly and easily identify unknown devices on your PC.
Driver Magician 5.7 Features
- Four ways to back up your device drivers.
- Restore device driver backups in just one click.
- Update the device drivers on your PC to improve performance and stability.
- Uninstall device drivers
- Directly update both the device identification database and the driver updates the database.
- Unknown devices can be detected.
- Backup other items such as My Documents, Desktop, and Desktop.
- Restore backups of other items.
- Find out more about the hardware drivers.
- You can then restore all drivers without having to install Driver Magician.
Decompression pass: HT Activate
High-speed download link
Driver Magician 5.7 Fully Active
Veryfiles | Fshare | Google Drive
(You can download the high-speed link at Mostfiles)
5.6 Fully Active
SOFTWARE CHALLENGES AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Install the software by extracting it.
Register the program by running Keygen and generating a key.