Kaspersky Internet Security 2022 is the newest version of Kaspersky anti-virus.
Information Kaspersky Internet Security Version 2022
- You can limit the webcam access to certain applications. This feature prevents the webcam from being accessed by malicious websites that you may not find suitable.
- Installing an application automatically or bundled with junk software? Block it!
- The Private Browsing feature will prevent any website from collecting and storing any personal information.
- Your connections are private and secure.
- Secure currency technology ensures your safety when shopping and banking online.
- Cloud-based technologies come with advanced antivirus protection for your security.
- Kaspersky 2018 will protect you from any viruses or threats that may enter your system.
- It warns you if you try to access a malicious, dangerous website.
Kaspersky Internet Security Version 2022: New Features
- Kaspersky Lab product : Detects the presence of other Kaspersky Lab software on your device.
- Child detection : Parents will be prompted to install Safe Kids after detecting a child’s computer use.
- Weak Settings : Detect OS weaknesses (OS weak spots).
- KPM (Kaspersky password) is recommended to users with weak passwords.
- If you find that the password is the same for several key resources, Kaspersky Password Manager (KPM) will suggest installing it.
- Security News – Latest news in the world of cybersecurity
Decompression pass: how-to-activate.co
High-speed download link
Kaspersky Internet Security Full Key
You can download this link in high-speed at Veryfiles
How to activate Key KIS 2022 for 90 days
( Uninstall all anti-virus software on your computer to avoid conflicts )
B1. Open Kaspersky and turn off the Self-Defense feature (click the red K icon at the top right of the screen).
Setting – Additional – Self-Defense
Uncheck the “Enable Self Defense” guard”.
B3. Start Kaspersky Reset trial software
In the folder KRT_CLUB –> open ” KRT_CLUB_18.104.22.168″. Select Reset activation and select Yes to continue with the reset.
The KIS program will then restart automatically and change to a new interface which requires the 30-day trial option, or a key input. You can copy and paste the key 4CH4C – PPFDT – NFK4B – 45R69, and then click on the activate button.
If you are asked to restart your computer, restart it. Otherwise, just re-enable the Self-defense feature.
It’s done, you have the activation code for a full 90-day version of KIS
You must be careful when using the KRT_CLUB_22.214.171.124 to reset your key.
Best of luck!