LightBurn 1.2.01 provides layout and editing, as well as control for your r Laser Cutter. LightBurn is compatible with most Ruida-, Trocen-, TopWisdom-, and GCode controllers. GCode controllers supported, such as Grbl and Smoothieware. Ruida controllers supported include RDC6442G/S RDC6445G RDC6332G RDLC320A and R5DSP. Trocen controllers supported include the AWC708C and TL-3120.
LightBurn allows you to:
- Import artwork from many popular image and vector formats, including AI, PDF SVG DXF PLT PNG JPG GIF BMP
- Create new vector shapes, edit existing ones, or even arrange them in the editor. It has powerful features such as offset, boolean operation, soldering, and node editing.
- Use settings such as power, speed, and number of passes.
- Send direct results to your laser cutter
Download link for high speed
LightBurn 1.2.01 FullActive
Veryfiles | Uploading | Google Drive
(You can download the high-speed link at Mostfiles)
SOFTWARE CHALLENGES AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Install the program. Don’t start!
2. Copy the Cracked (Patched file) to the program installation directory.
Lightburn 1.06.06 Full Active
- Install the software by extracting it.
- After installation, exit the program.
- Add the following lines to the host’s file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc): (You can refer to the article How to fix errors that cannot save edits, copy to Hosts file ) 127.0.0.1 api.cryptlex.com
- Block the software using Firewall or disconnect the internet before you use the software
- Copy the Patched File into the Software Installation Folder
- File Patched should be run with the “Run as administrator” permission if you want to use it.