What is Magix Vegas Pro 17?
Magix Vegas Pro 17, also known as Sony Vegas Pro 17, and Sony Vegas Pro 18, is a video-editing software that supports non-linear editing. Audio editing is supported along with over 400 transition effects.
The software was originally released in 1997 by Sonic Foundry, and then moved to Sony before being acquired by Magix in 2016.
Vegas is primarily used by editors and Youtubers because it has capabilities that Adobe Premiere Pro lacks. Sound effects, 2D or 3D transitions, and branch transitions are some examples. . .
Software is rated the best tool for video editing. The video quality is not affected by rendering, it retains its original quality. This is another strong point for Vegas Pro
Vegas Pro 17 Features
Why software is used, I may not need to explain more
You can use the following features in the latest version of Sony Vegas Pro 2019.
- New interface with a stunning look
- Video editing software that is powerful and easy to use
- Supports a wide range of audio and video formats
- Use over 400 effects normally, including 200 2D and 3D effects.
- Both 2D and 3D videos can be interactive
- Export high-quality video in full HD up to 4K
- Support HDR and HLG.
- Supports a wide range of lenses
- Editing intelligent recognition
- Add notes to your project
- Lossless format increases editing speed
Other related software: Sony Vegas Pro 16
Vegas Pro 17 configuration
Use the software. The following should be installed on your computer.
|Operating System:||Windows 7, 8, 10, (64-bit, 32-bit)|
|Processor||Intel Core I5 or AMD Core I5 equivalent chip
6th Generation or Higher
|Ram:||Minimum 8 Gb or More
(16GB and 32GB recommended)
|Hard drive capacity:||Install 1.5 Gb|
|VGA:||Getforce 950 (4GB) or Radeon equivalent|
|Screen Resolution :||Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|More||Microsoft Net framework version 4.0|
If you require the 32-bit, I suggest using a version lower than 14, 15, 16, or 17. Consider using the portable software version.
Download Magix Pro 17 Full Repack
The file size is 286 MB.
Google Drive Link
Installation instructions in detail
We recommend that you purchase a serial number to make sure the software runs as quietly, smoothly, and permanently as possible.
You can now download the software that you require.
- Turn off antivirus software (if applicable)
- Turn off Windows Defender. ( Click here to see how you can turn it off)
- Download the file and extract it with Winrar, or other decompression software