McAfee Stinger 12.2.0 can be used as a standalone tool to remove and detect specific viruses. McAfee Stinger is a standalone utility that detects and removes specific viruses.
Stinger includes Real Protect. This technology monitors suspicious behavior on an endpoint in real-time. Real Protect is a cloud-based machine learning system that uses automated behavior classification to detect malware.
McAfee Stinger does not replace full antivirus protection but is a tool that administrators and users can use to deal with infected computers.
High-speed download link
McAfee Stinger 12.2.0 Full x32bit
McAfee Stinger 12.2.0 Full x64bit
SOFTWARE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
What is Stinger used for?
- Stinger the latest version is available for download.
- Choose to save the file in a convenient place on your hard drive, such as a folder called Desktop.
- After the download has finished, navigate to the folder that contains the Stinger file.
- Stinger will display the interface.
- Stinger will scan all malware-infected files and folders, including the registry, WMI and running processes. Click the “Customize My Scans” link if necessary to add additional drives/folders.
- Stinger can scan for Rootkit targets. This feature is not enabled as a default.
- To scan the drives/folders, click the Scan icon.
- Stinger automatically repairs any infected files that it finds.
- Stinger uses GTI File Reputation by default and runs at Medium. McAfee Labs suggests that if you choose “High” or very high, you only set “On Threat Detection”, to “Report”, for the initial scan.
Other Related Software: HitmanPro Alert 3.8.21