MedCalc 20.0.27, a software designed for biomedical researchers, can analyze system performance curves using a variety of chart types and advanced modules. MedCalc was designed to meet the requirements and needs of biomedical and natural research in order to analyze the project’s statistics. This software contains essential tools for the analysis of system characteristic curves, plotting data, and performing statistical calculations.
MedCalc User-friendly Statistical software
- Statistical software that is easy to use, reliable, and fast
- Easy to Learn
- A version with all features
- More than 220 tests, including procedural, statistical, and graph tests
- Reference software for ROC Curve Analysis…
- Method comparisons and evaluations, including Bland & Altman plots, Passing & Bablok, and Deming regression.
- Reference interval
- See full list
- Save graphs as PowerPoint slides in *.pptx or SVG (high resolution) or PNG (high resolution).
- Get Free Updates
- Compatible with all Windows desktop versions
Description of MedCalc 20.0.27 Windows
- Spreadsheet with 1 048 576 columns and 16 384 rows.
- Missing data should be handled correctly.
- Outliers are easily excluded.
- Built-in WYSIWYG text editor.
- Import Excel, Excel 2007, SPSS DBase, Lotus, and other files into SYLK DIF Text in plain language formats.
- Select subgroups easily for statistical analysis.
- Comprehensive help file.
- Download the user manual in PDF format.
- MedCalc’s website has a complete HTML user guide.
- Contextual help is available in the dialog.
ROC. Curve analysis
MedCalc The software is the standard for ROC curve analyses. The ROC curve module contains:
- AUC with standard error and 95% confidence interval. P-value. DeLong and al. Hanley & McNeil, 1982, 1983.
- List all possible cutoff values, including their sensitivity, specificity, and likelihood ratio. Also, list the positive and negative predictive values.
- ROC curve plotted with a 95% confidence level.
- The threshold values can be chosen in an interactive dot plot with automatic calculation for sensitivity and specificity.
- Graph of cost versus criteria values.
- Plot predicted values vs prevalence.
- Probability ratios between different time periods.
- Compare up to six ROC curves.
- Calculate and compare the ROC Curves.
- For more information on ROC curves in MedCalc, please refer to the ROC Curve Analysis section of the MedCalc Handbook.
- Check out the Graph Library for a wide variety of graphs.
- Identify the data points on graphs.
- Draw text boxes, lines, and connections.
- Save and retrieve graphs and statistics by name.
- Chart window with statistical information
- Save graphs in high-resolution SVG, PNG, or JPG files or as PowerPoint slides.
- PC running Windows Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (all 32-bit or 64-bit versions supported).
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 is required for Windows versions prior to Windows 8.
- Memory: 2048 Mb.
- A hard disk space of 60 MB is free.
High-speed download link
MedCalc 20.0.27 Full Active
(You can download the high-speed link at Mostfiles)
MedCalc 20.0.23 is fully active
SOFTWARE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Install the software by extracting it.
- After installation, exit the program.
- The Patched File will be copied to the Software Installation folder.