Microsoft Visual C++ Packages helps install the run-time components required to run C++ programs written in Visual Studio.
Redistributable C++ comes in two free versions, one for each 32-bit or 64-bit computer. This utility adds run-time components to the Visual C++ libraries. These components are essential for applications written in C++. is strongly linked with Visual C++ libraries.
This package allows you to run Visual C++ programs even without the Visual Studio suite. Library run-time component: C Runtime, Standard C++ (CRT), MFC, C++AMP, and OpenMP.
Features of Microsoft Visual C++:
- Tool indispensable for C, C++ support
- Compatible with all other software and programming languages:
- Allows you to understand the source code and see its structure:
- Multi-language support:
- Easy to install and compatible with most Windows operating systems
- Operating systems supported Windows 10, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2SP1, Windows Server 2008 service pack 2, Windows Server 2012 Windows Vista Service Pack 2 and Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Processors with a clock speed of 1.6GHz or more are recommended.
- Minimum of 1GB RAM, or 1.5GB when running on a Virtual Machine.
- Hard drive of 50MB is free.
- Hard drive 5400RPM
- different mobile devices.
High-speed download link
Installation instructions for Visual C++ Redistributable
- Download the 32-bit or 64 bit version of Visual C++ for your computer.
- Click Next after selecting the.exe.
- Select the Run or Save buttons to install now or save and install later.
Other Software: iMindMap 11