NTLite 2.3.0, a Windows configuration software, allows you to edit or add settings directly from the ISO installation file. It is easy to create a version of Windows that has the components and features you want installed.
Windows comes with many features and preinstalled programs that you might never use. However, it is difficult to remove. NTLite is a great tool to remove Windows default software. The application not only removes Windows software but also allows you to edit Windows , optimize Windows installer and make it faster.
Features of NTLite 2.3.0
Manage copies (images)
- NTLite is powerful, yet simple to use. Tools, a copy overview list and flexible presets will help you to increase your efficiency when working on copies.
- Support for all standard formats is available, including WIM (Word Image Format), ESD (Extended Standard Document), SWM (Standard Word Document), and WIM(Word Image Format).
- It can create an ISO bootable from any format, as long as it’s in the normal directory structure.
Edit Settings Directly
NTLite’s Live Editing mode is a unique feature that allows you to remove and configure components without reinstalling Windows. Run the tool, choose the components that you wish to change, and reboot the system if needed.
- Reduce the amount of RAM and disk space you use on your computer.
- You can discard the parts of your choice, as long as they are compatible with safety mechanisms.
- NTLite can collect a list on server hardware, and then use that list for all its features.
- Hardware Target allows you to see a list that includes drivers that are going to be deleted when you make a change, even before making the actual change.
- You can extract drivers either from a copy of an installation or from the existing one.
Update drivers, languages, and service packs
- Integrate drivers, languages, and updates easily.
- Update integration features smart categorization. You can add updates in any order, and the tool will check compatibility.
- Driver integration includes Import Host to integrate the host driver into the replica, and Exclude Unused for removing drivers from the integration list without being bound to a selected hardware list.
You can also choose to buy a product
Change Windows settings easily during installation or replication.
- This feature allows you to install many of the most commonly used features on one page.
- Multiple choice options are displayed, with valid entries extracted from their own source files.
- Included is an auto-fill feature that fills in selections based on current server data. This allows for quick configuration.
- Install the app and add accounts to your device. The account will be automatically logged in with a pre-selected password.
- Join Network lets you automatically join a Workgroup after installation.
- Automate the formatting and partitioning of drives to speed up deployment.
Integration of applications
Integrate scripts, registry tweaks, or raw commands easily. The silent automatic installer can be run after the setup.
View and automate pending tasks
- The page displays all pending changes, including important warnings. This allows for a quick review of the information before applying any changes.
- Additional options and automated post-processing tasks such as creating ISO copies, compressing into ESD format or splitting up copies are available.
- Other options include: Reuse driver cache for re-linking drivers to the driver caching, Use NTFS links to decrease the size of used drive through reuse, Use duplicate files.
No need for third-party software
NTLite is not dependent on the.NET Framework, nor any other applications other than the operating system that you use. It runs faster and more independently. Windows 7 and higher operating systems are supported with two versions of Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
Download link for high-speed files from the home page:
Other Software: SmartFTP Client 10.0