R-Drive Image 7.0 provides the capability to create disk images for backup and cloning. Disk image files contain an exact, byte by byte copy of the hard drive, partition, or logical disk. They can be created instantly with different compression levels without stopping Windows OS, and therefore without disrupting your business. Your business. The drive images can be stored on a number of removable media, such as CD-R (W)/DVDs, Iomega Zip, and Jazz discs.
R-Drive Image allows you to quickly and completely recover your system in the event of a heavy data loss caused by a virus attack, hardware failure, or an operating system crash. R-Drive Image offers one of the most effective data backup and recovery options to protect your data in case of a system crash.
Features of R Drive Image
- Simple wizard interface. Most actions can be selected with just a few mouse clicks.
- Multilingual interface: English (French, Spanish, German), Russian, Portuguese, and Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
- Support SMART alert. If the SMART system (Self Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology), which is built into a hard drive, detects a risk of failure, it will send out specialized warnings. R-Drive Image includes these warnings in its confirmation email.
- Select files to create images instead of whole disk objects. Batch mode: Advanced file filtering for easy finding and marking of files. Filters can be created using a graphical interface or by hand.
- Rotation Scheme (a further evolution of backup sets): File sets (usually consisting of a full image and differential/incremental backups) are treated as single units. These units are then stored according to a set number of times, and replaced by newer versions in accordance with certain rules. The pivoting scheme balances the need for data recovery and retention with the amount of storage space required to store backups. Both custom and predefined rotation schemes can be supported. Customized rotation programs are available for Corporate, Technician, and commercial licenses.
- Virtual Drive Mounting is a way to mount created image files into virtual drives that are read-only. All files stored on these drives can be accessed by Windows or other applications.
- Logs are detailed and flexible, accessible from the user interface.
- R-Drive image can be used for mass system deployment. After a computer has been fully configured, its disk images can be created. These images can then be deployed to other computers in order to save time and money.
- System Recovery OEM is a part of R-Drive Image OEM. It allows you to run software on bootable disks and restore faulty computer systems back to their factory settings. This can be a USB drive, CD, DVD or ZIP drive.
Decompression pass: HT Activate
High-speed download link
R-Drive Image 7.0 full
(You can download the high-speed link at Mostfiles)
SOFTWARE CHAOS AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Install the software by extracting it.
After installation, exit the program.
Use Patch to patch both files.
Register the software by running Keygen->Generate Key.