StartAllBack 3.5.0 can restore the Windows 11 Start Menu and Taskbar to the Windows 7 or Windows 10 interface while maintaining the look. Windows 7 desktop styles, Windows 10 taskbars, and start menus.
StartAllBack was designed specifically for Windows 11. It will not run on older operating systems. Download StartAllBack to restore the Windows 10 Start Menu.
Features of StartAllBack 3.5.0
Restore and Improve the Taskbar
- Labels on Task Icons
- Change icon size and margins
- The taskbar can be moved to the left, top or right edge
- Drag and drop the content onto the taskbar
- Keep the Start button to the left but center the icons.
- Split into segments, using dynamic transparency
- Windows 7/10 corner icons are separate. UI
File Explorer and Control Panel restored and improved
- The Ribbon and Command Bar has been improved with blur effects
- Details pane on the bottom
- Search box for old search (active box).
- Support for Dark Mode in more dialogs
Restore and improve the context menu
- Circular acrylic menus are a brand-new design.
- Taskbar menus that are responsive and fast
- New fonts and improved touch support
Restore and Improve Start Menu
- One-click to launch apps and jump directly to the system location
- How to navigate the drop-down menu with ease
- Search with speed and reliability
Last but not least, lightweight styling and consistency in the UI
- Enjoy Windows 7, and Windows 10 as well as third-party taskbars, start menus and styles
- Fix UI inconsistencies within Win32 applications
- Recolor all Windows apps to avoid going blue
- Negative resource use: Less RAM usage and fewer processes started
Download the link for high speed
StartAllBack 3.5.0 Full active
(You can download the high-speed link at Mostfiles)
Other Software: DrawPad Graphics 8.43
StartAllBack 3.4.9 Full Active
Veryfiles | Uploading
StartAllBack 3.5.0 CHALLENGES AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Install the program
Go to C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\StartAllBack
StartAllBackX64.bak is the new name for StartAllBackX64.dll
Copy the cr@ck StartAllBackX64.dll file and restart your PC